Wednesday, November 9, 2011

I need more info On sport bike racing....?

So I am new to the sport. I bought my first sportbike about a year ago...a 99' r1 ( actually my first in my name bike) and I fell in love with the speed and cuts of the 2 wheel superbikes....Since then I have started watching racing more and more. However the only real race circuits I see are MotoGP and champion Superbike? so I have a few questions...When do these two seasons start? What other level of race are there and where can I find them? And how do i get my foot in the race door? I am currently riding a 02' gsxr1000 and dont want to sound y but notice myself to have more natural talent then guys who have been riding for 15 years. Im new to the sport but for sure in love. I just want to drown myself in motorcycle racing...please submerge me...haha

No comments:

Post a Comment