Thursday, November 10, 2011

Is ist possible to locate my grandfather his name is federico caringal who live in new jersey new york usa?

i want to know about him what he is really happening with him,mymother is very lonely and longing to his father,my mother now is 75 yrears old and we knew the fact that her father was gone already ever since she did not see his father because he is working in the land of united states which is new york we dont know the complete address of him. we are just curious and we love to know what is really happened to him. i remember when my grandfather wrote to my mother who is her daughter and he told to his letter he wants to see his one and only child here in the philippines and he also included to his letter that he has a daughter in the united states and her name is patricia. my mother's nameis RemediosCaringal Salvador married to Francisco Salvador (deceased).I am the eldest daughter and i have 2 sisters and 2 brothers all of us are married. please help me to find my grandfather address so that my mother will have a peace of mind she is old enough nobody can tell her future ,please.

No comments:

Post a Comment