Saturday, November 12, 2011

Glamour Crisis!! Help!!?

Okay Hey everybody. My name is Sammy. Well let's put it this way. I need help with my hair. Okay so i guess im average pretty. Well i want to look gorgous for tomorrow. I am not sure why. Okay So i have kind of long hair about to my chest. My bangs are all on the right side of my head. Theyre about to my top lip. What can i do to my hair. With just using either spiral curler, or normal hair curler. Or any other suggestions. I dont have curlers, umm i dont have a straightner or crimper. Umm anything maybe using elastics and hair clips. Or something. And about the outfit. Well im average weight, and i dont like my sweaters, they make me look gross. I have alot of cute tops, but im tired of wearing similar things everyday. I have lots of cute shoes. Not really any heels. But how can i look glam. Oh i have one pair of jeans, 4 skirts, jean skirt, mini green one, plaid one, black one..And i have tights to go with them..But yeah im not buying anything. Cause it's 9:44 at night so. lol yeah. But please. And i like this kid, and i want to see if he will say something differnt. Were friends. Lol. I can even try to show if you think that would be cool. I never do so..hahaBut please help. Thanks alot=) Every anwser will be awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment