Monday, November 7, 2011

Am I spoiling my daughter?

If you have read my questions or generous enough to answer them, you'd already know that I have a very close and special relationship with my two year old daughter, Amerie. We do everything together and we are inseperable (literally). She gets anything she wants, whether it be toys, stuffed animals you name it. I even took her to a furniture store so she could pick out her 'big girl bed' so she could 'move out' of her crib. She loves giraffes so on her birthday last saturday I bought her an oversized giraffe toy and I'm taking her to the zoo soon for her birthday. She loves Invader Zim and we watch it all the time even though some people claim it's too dark. I love my daughter. I have a hard time diciplining her but she's TWO. Am I really spoiling her or is everything fine?

No comments:

Post a Comment