Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Best pain reliever for shoulder pain...?

I was on a ride called Wild Lightning at Lake Winnie, and it slung me hard and slammed my shoulder into the other side of the seat. This just happened last night and it has been hurting ever since. It hurts when I move it a certain way, and the pain is pretty bad. I have been taking Ibuprofen, and it takes the edge off but the pain is still there. I was wondering what the best over the counter pain medication would be to help me? I slipped on some ice at Christmas and hurt my tailbone. I read somewhere that someone had a similar injury and took Rexall. It helped my back a lot, and I was wondering if it would do the same for my shoulder? Any suggestions for what I should take would be greatly appreciated! Thanks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment