Tuesday, November 8, 2011

"Seeing" each other a little over 1mth. when to talk about being exlusive? do i invite him to grad dinner?

we have been dating a lil over 1mth. he is 26,iam 22. he is reserved due to past girlfriend (2yrs ago).I'm gone during the wk so we spend 1 night during the weekend together. we have talked about all the gettin to know eachother topics like, family, , what we like about each other. he has met my parents everytime he has picked me up. we hold hands and kiss. since he is so reserved about sharing his feelings, do i mention us being exclusive? also i am graduating in 2 weeks, do i invite him to go out to dinner with my immediate family afterwards or is it too soon? Also he wont show me where he lives(lives with parents) and i have not met them yet either, is that wierd? i saw him at a bar 1 mth after we had been hanging out and didnt introduce me to his friends who were across the room, yet he was intoxicated is that a big deal? i asked him if his parents knew about me and he said he never tells his parents much, though i kno they r a close family.y slow moving, shuld i initiate more?

No comments:

Post a Comment