Friday, November 11, 2011

Fun stuff to do tomorrow night?

So my boyfriend and I have been bickering a lot lately, and we finally made up and stuff lol. He and I have been going out for almost 2 years, and we're 18. Well, anyway, I inivted him over tomorrow and I've decided that.. to surprise him, I'm going to have a little Twilight movie night. He and I LOVE Twilight. (We love the books AND the movies). So I was thinking, he'll come over and we'll set up the big dvd player and watch Twilight and then New Moon and have a lemon and some popcorn. But I want it to be even more special than that.. Idk what else I can do though.. Any ideas on how to make tomorrow evening a fun night? Oh, and don't suggest anything like.. R rated, because I'm a virgin and so is he and we're planning on staying that way until graduation at LEAST.

No comments:

Post a Comment