Sunday, November 6, 2011

How to make my skin whiter?

I am a Malay,and you can often see malays have light chocolate(think of dark caramel)skin.But despite that,I have a light caramel skin because I don't often go outside.My friends titled me as 'putri lilin' also known in english as,Princess of Candle.Means a person that can't stand under the hot sun.I have been like that ever since I was little but as I grown up,(btw:im 14 years old)I feel like I really have the urge to go out and play badminton under the hot sun because I suddenly find interest in badminton when I tried playing badminton for the first time during PE.What worries me is that when after I got back home from school,I look myself infront of the mirror and saw that my skin is getting darker.I dont like my skin to be dark.So..help???How to make my skin whiter so that I won't have to worry if I play alot outside? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment