Wednesday, November 9, 2011

I am 25 years of age and don't want to attend college?

The reason why I don't want to go to school is because I have a learning disability. My reading comprehension is at a 6 grade reading level and everyone tells me that I need to go to college while I am still young and get a degree. I don't want to attend college because I know for a fact that it will be too difficult for me and I will not understand any of the course work. I struggled with my school work in high school and I just don't want to go through all that trouble and hard work again. Can someone please offer some advice to me on what I should do? Do you think college is actually for someone like me? My coworkers don't know that I have trouble with reading comprehension and they think that I should go to college to be a registered nurse because they say that it is getting hard out here and I need to get a job that is going to earn me a good living. And they also say that Registered Nurse is the only field that you won't have any trouble with getting a job in when finished

No comments:

Post a Comment