Monday, November 7, 2011

I think i could be depressed any advice?

I find lately im very down the dumps, im 28 and recently started living with my boyfriend, now i tought oh id be complete when i was with him all time but somehow im not, anyway thats not a issue, i find lately everyday things are a task all i dont have to do a lot as my boyfriend does all my washing and dinners ect, all i need to do is make my lunch adn go to gym yet it feels like such a task, im trying to loose weight aswell at the moment as i was addicted to food and i get down at how i cant just pig out, now i know i have no reason at all to be depressed a im very lucky in what i have in my life, but i do worry a lot about things espically the fact i dont have any close friends to go out with and thats why i eat sometimes, its getting to the point that personal hygine is getting to much of a effort, i tryed counselling 2 years ago but it didnt help, im thy type that needs a boyfriend in my life as friends have always been few

No comments:

Post a Comment