Saturday, November 5, 2011

My period is 4 days late, what should I do?

I normally get my cycle every 30-31 days and everything has been on clockwork, until February. The last time I had a period was February 8th. I have been having period symptoms but nothing has happened. There is a possibility that I could be pregnant bc I did have unprotected . I am just wondering what should I do. I went to the doctor to get on bc and i did a urine test, but i left the clinic before they could perform my pap smear etc. bc i went to this clinic at 1 and was still in the waiting room at 6. I am uming if i were pregnant they would have called and told me something. I also took a pregnancy test but accidentally put the urine in the wron and it took a while for the results to show up but it was a negative. I think my cycle is off bc there were only 28 days in Feb. What do u guys think?

No comments:

Post a Comment