Thursday, November 10, 2011

Should I tell my principle ?

So Im a 14 yr old female and I used to be bi and I dated a chick named dessie and I broke up with her and she turned me straight. No joke. I started tlking to my friend dustin and we tlked bout sending dirty pics and having tomorow and we still r going to but she hacked my fb cuz I forgot I had given her my pword and she spread a rumor that she sent to all my friends that said I had with a dog !! Which is so not true !! And I want to tell my principle but then he might tell.my mom about me and dusty and shed kill.me !! Altho theyd have no proof cuz I deleted the messages and on my fone too. So I changed my fb pword and blocked and reported her .so should I tell.my priciple monday ? I think I should :/ I think shell get expelled cuz somthing like this had already happened before so what else should I do ?

No comments:

Post a Comment